Friday, February 3, 2012

Its always YES

I promise to give you 
the best of myself
and to ask of you 
no more than you can give.
I promise to respect you
 as your own person
and to realize that 
your interests, desires and needs
are no less important than my own.
I promise to share with you 
my time and my attention
and to bring joy, strength 
and imagination to our relationship.
I promise to keep
 myself open to you, 
to let you see through 
the window of my world into
 my innermost fears and feelings, 
secrets and dreams.
I promise to grow along with you,
to be willing to face 
changes in order to keep our relationship 
alive and exciting.
I promise to love you
in good times and bad,
with all I have to give 
and all I feel inside 
in the only way I know how.
Completely and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment